Friday, November 28, 2008

Gratitude


Thanksgiving is one of my most favorite times... It's the only holiday where nothing is expected, where just the presence of you and your family is enough! A time to truly reflect and take time to count your blessings. This year I did just that all day long. These are my top 10 blessings among so many!

1- My Family, The BEST Husband ever!! (and all you girls know it!) Wonderful teenage boys, a caring and sensitive 7 year old boy and truly a princess of a daughter. There is NOTHING more I could ask for in a family!

2- Health, including many miracles and faith inspiring events that I have witnessed in my family and extended family.

3- Newly opened doors

4- Scriptures that I have for the 1st time in my life, really have studied and not just read.

5- Friendships, old and new

6- Beauty of this world

7- Bathtubs!

8- M&Ms (peanut of course!)

9- Computers (right now it's a love hate situation cuz my computer is sick)

10- And God, who has listened and helped and has given me all these wonderful things.


No comments: